Juvenile Crimes

Juvenile crimes refer to crimes committed by a minor (a person under the age of 18). If your son or daughter has been charged with a juvenile crime in Delaware County or the Philadelphia area then you need to contact The Law Offices of Robert L. Schwarz at (610) 566-0500.

Young adults make mistakes. Children are impressionable and often subject to peer pressure. Minors usually don’t have the experience or knowledge to understand the consequences of their actions.

I understand how important it is that those consequences do not have long-term negative effects as your child transitions into adulthood. A juvenile record can make it difficult for your child to apply to college or qualify for a job in future. I will fight to protect your son or daughter’s reputation.

Contact The Law Offices of Robert L. Schwarz to schedule a free consultation. I am prepared to represent your son or daughter in any juvenile matter, including but not limited to:

  • Underage DUI
  • Underage Drinking
  • Drug Possession
  • Assault
  • Criminal Trespass
  • Vandalism
  • Destruction of School Property
  • Theft
  • Retail Theft and Shoplifting
  • Burglary
  • Possession of a Weapon
  • Truancy

Get a Free Case Evaluation

How can we help?

    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    A Criminal Defense & Personal Injury Attorney in Media, PA Serving Chester County, Delaware County, & the Philadelphia Area