Having a criminal record can be damaging to your reputation. Having a criminal record for a theft crime can be life changing. Theft in Pennsylvania is considered a crime of dishonesty or crimen falsi. A conviction for a crime of dishonesty could affect your ability to obtain a job, pursue a degree and your trustworthiness in the community.
If you have been charged with a theft crime in Chester County or Delaware County then you need to contact me immediately at (610) 566-0500. I will personally fight to defend you against theft crimes, included but not limited to:
- Theft by Unlawful Taking
- Theft by Deception
- Receiving Stolen Property
- Shoplifting or Retail Theft
- Identity Theft
- Credit Card Fraud
In Pennsylvania the grading of a theft crime is partly based on the value of the item stolen as follows:
- More than $2,000 is a Felony of the third degree (F3)
- Between $200 and $2,000 is a Misdemeanor one (M1)
- Less than $200 but more than $50 is a Misdemeanor two (M2)
- Less than $50 is a Misdemeanor three (M3)
Contact The Law Offices of Robert L. Schwarz at (610) 566-0500 to schedule a free consultation.
Get a Free Case Evaluation
How can we help?